This Good Karma Products Tiger Eye Mala Kit will provide you everything you need to make your very own Tiger Eye 108 Stone Bead Mala as seen in the product photos.
Tiger Eye is a powerful stone believed to aid the wearer in a number of metaphysical fields including increasing courage and endurance while providing protection.
Tiger Eye is a type of quartz. It can be found naturally in a number of different colors depending on the conditions that were present when formed. If the Tiger Eye didn't go under it's complete transformation it can be green or blue. If the Tiger Eye was exposed to a lot of heat it can be red.
Choose from 10 different Cotton Tassel Colors and 10 different Guru Beads to complete your kit. In the Good Karma Products Mala Kit and Mala Kit Introduction Email you will receive the following:
Your Good Karma Products Mala Kit
- 112 Tiger Eye 8mm Beads (Click link for other Mala Kits).
- 1 Guru Bead of your choosing (See below for options).
- 1 Bundle of Cotton Thread for the tassel (See below for options).
- 1 Bundle of Nylon Thread for the threading the Mala.
- 2 Flexible Needles (not pictured).
- 1 Instruction Card (not pictured).
- 1 Link for Instruction made by Good Karma Products for Mala Production.
Please select the below options from the drop down menu for your Mala Kit:
Cotton Tassels (See picture for color examples)
- Dark Blue
- Steelish Blue
Guru Beads (See pictures for examples)
- Sodalite (approximately 24mm bead or .95 inches in diameter)
- It encourages rational thought, objectivity, truth and intuition, along with verbalization of feelings. Brings emotional balance and calms.
- Green Aventurine (approximately 24mm bead or .95 inches in diameter)
- Is known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, especially in manifesting prosperity.
- Mahogany Obsidian (approximately 24mm bead or .95 inches in diameter)
- Helps to relieve blocked energies and emotions. A strong protective stone that helps to bring closure to the individual.
- Onyx (approximately 24mm bead or .95 inches in diameter)
- Is thought of as a protective stone absorbing and transforming negative energy. It is believed to help prevent the drain of personal energy.
- Tiger Eye (approximately 16mm bead or .6 inches in diameter)
- Known as a powerful protective stone that helps release fear and anxious energies. Promotes patience and persistence. It also aids harmony and balance.
- Ocean Jasper (approximately 17mm bead or .67 inches in diameter)
- Known for bringing tranquility and peace. A soothing stone that is believed to be uplifting to the wearer.
- Larvikite (approximately 17.5mm bead or .69 inches in diameter)
- A protective and grounding stone. It is cleansing to the subtle bodies and facilitates a strong connection with the energies of Earth. Helps develop one’s own vision.
- Rose Quartz (approximately 19mm bead or .75 inches in diameter)
- Stone of universal love. Restores trust and harmony in relationships encouraging unconditional love. Purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, and friendship.
- Amazonite (approximately 20mm bead or .8 inches in diameter)
- Soothing stone. Known to be uplifting it increases the self surety of the wearer. Thought to have healing energies. It also is believed to increase the fortune of the wearer.
- Buddha Head (approximately 22mm tall or .9 inches tall)
- Gautama Buddha was a humanist philosopher who's teachings seek to alleviate suffering (available in either silver or bronze colors).
Due to the varied nature of certain Guru Beads (Amazonite, Buddha Heads, and Ocean Jasper predominately), if there is a particular color of Guru Bead you would like please email us after purchase. If we don't hear anything from purchaser about Guru Bead within 24 hours we will select a Guru Bead of the selected type.
Price includes shipping, handling, and applicable taxes. All bead sizes are approximate and may vary slightly.
We do have more options for our Mala Kits!
Not quite ready to make your own Mala? We now offer 60+ unique handmade Malas on our website including custom options.
Fan of vintage and antique sterling silver? We have over 50 pieces of Vintage and Antique Sterling Silver Jewelry
Do you like natural soap? You can find 19 different types of Good Karma Products Handmade Natural Soap on our website. All of it is Palm Oil and Coconut Oil free!
We also have our beard oils, perfumes, and essential oils online for sale in our Other Good Karma Products Collection.